Life in 409

This blog is about my quest to declutter my apartment. It focuses on clutter, decluttering, and the endless quest to separate the junk from the important stuff - at home and in life.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Standing on the Edge of Tomorrow

Apologies for the Saved By the Bell - The College Years reference... I now have a marketing agreement in hand, just awaiting my & hubby's signatures... I know signing and returning it will be setting everything in motion. If that's what I want, why am I stalling?

Nothing wrong with the agreement. My sister, a broker herself, looked it over and said it seems to be kosher. Six month "exclusive right to sell" agreement, commission will be paid at 4.5 percent (5.0 if another broker is part of the deal), apartment will be listed in the New York Times, the broker's website, Craiglist, the MLS, and more...

By the way, in one week, it has gone from "presentable" to "disaster area" once again. This is part of what terrifies me. How can I keep it neat enough to show on short notice, especially when I am out of the house from 8am to 7pm every day and my husband is home with Destructo Boy?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home