Life in 409

This blog is about my quest to declutter my apartment. It focuses on clutter, decluttering, and the endless quest to separate the junk from the important stuff - at home and in life.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Just some cute things Brandon has said over the last few weeks

(while watching Batman a/k/a "Batman and Rob-nan" on TV)
"Why does Batman have girl panties?"

(while carrying around and pumping a ball inflator)
"It sounds like seltzer."

Last night:
Brandon: Mom how was your day?
Me: LONG
Brandon: Is that because you didn't see me and you missed me so much?

In the car, while hubby and I were talking
"DAD! DAD! DAD!!! STOP IGNORING YOUR KIDS!"

After a fight with his brother that involved a plastic dog -- apparently Jake was calling the dog by the wrong name
(In tears) "Jake is confusing my dog!"

Mumbling something about Christmas and getting lots of presents - I'll admit I didn't hear the beginning-
Me: You know, our family celebrates Chanukah, so we really don't get presents for Christmas.
Brandon: I'm not TALKING about CHANUKAH. I'm TALKING about CHRISTMAS.
Me: I know, but I want you to know, you already got your presents because of Chanukah.
Brandon: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT CHANUKAH, OK?

My favorite of recent weeeks was the reaction to the Chanukah presents... whether a toy or a hat and gloves, his reaction was the same:
"THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER!!!"
Ahh to be three years old!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home