Life in 409

This blog is about my quest to declutter my apartment. It focuses on clutter, decluttering, and the endless quest to separate the junk from the important stuff - at home and in life.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Just a Cute Story

The big kids are going to day camp this summer. Not every week, but five (maybe six) weeks out of the nine. (By the way, a nine-week summer seems somewhat unusual on the NYC Public Schools calendar. I think it's usually eight, but I'm not complaining.)

Husband has to be home around 4:45 to meet the bus when they get off. He generally takes the little one out to the park in late afternoon, then heads back to wait for them on the stoop. The other day, B was not content to play. Instead he grabbed his Dad's hand and led him over to the stoop, anticipating the bus's arrival.

It's sweet things like this that I have to remember when he is biting and hitting and generally trying my (and the big kids') patience.

Apartment update: Had a showing yesterday and having another one today. Still no bites, but supposedly today's lookie-loo is "very interested." The broker also told her we are "very negotiable" though I'm not really sure that is a great thing to say..

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home