Life in 409

This blog is about my quest to declutter my apartment. It focuses on clutter, decluttering, and the endless quest to separate the junk from the important stuff - at home and in life.

Friday, January 04, 2008

At least it's Friday

No significant decluttering yesterday. Worked all day and then was out all evening on a date with hubby. We ate at the Marriott Marquis (had a gift certificate) and then saw Young Frankenstein on Broadway. Hubby liked it much better than I did - but still, it was a night out. Got home at 11:30, so that was it - I washed & prepped the baby bottles for today, and then went to bed. I did, however, give our babysitter 3 fancy dresses that I will never wear again. I love these dresses, but they didn't fit my post-baby curves even when I was at my lowest weight, and "the girls" just can't wear spaghetti straps anymore. Hopefully they will bring M. some happiness.

Tonight is Friday, so hopefully I can get some decluttering accomplished over the weekend.

About to Freecycle a large, almost-full box of styrofoam packing peanuts from under my dining room table...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home