Life in 409

This blog is about my quest to declutter my apartment. It focuses on clutter, decluttering, and the endless quest to separate the junk from the important stuff - at home and in life.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Dum de dum

Somehow I thought things would move faster. After I recovered from the initial insult + injury of being told my clutter would repel buyers (not in so many words, but still...) I tried to tell myself that the realtor knows her stuff and that I can only do so much. But I still feel like I'm not doing enough.

I emailed her Monday asking when it would be listed... no answer (other than a dream that she was deliberately blowing me off). I emailed again Wednesday and she wrote back apologetically, saying my agreement had just been signed by their VP (I signed it and sent it to the realtor almost a month ago!). She also asked when a good time for showings is... but that's it (other than a dream that we found a house I loved and hubby hated).

As of today I still don't see the listing. Maybe over the weekend?

Oh - and I've still not done anything new about the clutter and "busy" aspect. I've been wiped out (and, yes, lazy).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home