Life in 409

This blog is about my quest to declutter my apartment. It focuses on clutter, decluttering, and the endless quest to separate the junk from the important stuff - at home and in life.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wide Open Spaces

I have been doing alright the last few nights - working off my list and not much more. So far I have done the top shelf of my closet, one shelf of the linen closet, and one box of kid-stuff in the living room. All three were relatively quick jobs.

My dining room table is once again piled up, though not as bad as it was. I should be able to deal with it tonight, as I have another night "off."

We actually all spent some time in the living room last night - amazing! - and the Boy decided he wanted to have a campout there, in his Bob the Builder tent. (There was actually room to set it up!) Yesterday was the last day of school, so I said ok. The Girl was going to sleep there too, but after 5 minutes she decided it was "creepy" and returned to our bed. (I guess her own bed is "creepy" too, as she doesn't sleep there either...)

So... overall I'm keeping up with the "list" but not with my routines too well, and I haven't done much in the way of decluttering. Now that school is out, I will ostensibly have more time... but we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home